Anagkazo Bishops Consecration Program
1. Who it is intended for: Senior Pastors, Overseers of Churches and Denominations who desire to be consecrated to the high office of the Bishop/Apostle/Prophet
2. Duration: Non Applicable
· Recommendation letter
· Interview to ascertain doctrinal beliefs and ministry
4. What do you get: Certificate of Consecration as a Bishop under the auspices of the Iron Sharpened Iron Ministerial Organization (IMO)
5. How to Apply:
· To apply personally, pick up an application form from ABMTC offices, Korle-Gonno, Accra, Ghana.
For any further Information, write to
Tel: (+233)2442 50383 // (+233)2453 96621
FEES ON REQUEST
Full payment before the Consecration Ceremony.
For your convenience we currently have several payment options.
1. Fees can be paid by cheques or postal orders issued to "Anagkazo Bible and Ministry Training Centre" with your application forms.
2. Fees can be paid directly into the Schools Bank Account (electronic transfer, cash, cheque, etc), ensuring that the funds are clear before the semester begins.
3. Cash or cheque payments can be made at the school premises .
The Bank Account Details are:
Name: LIGHTHOUSE CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL- ABMTC